Currently, 5 to go is the most popular Coffee Shop in Romania, located in Bucharest and other cities like Iași, Constanța, Cluj, Ploiești, Pitești, Craiova, Rm. Valcea, Brasov, Suceava, Bacău, Brăila, Sinaia, Târgoviște and at the same time, it is the most frequented national franchise.
The first coffee shop starts its activity in the early 2015 and rapidly establishes itself on the market, reaching a number of 100 active locations. 5 to go is a “coffee to go” with a unique concept in the Horeca domain, where any product costs 5 RON and the priority is its products’ quality and also the friendly design of the coffee, encouraging a large number of people to become faithful clients.
In few years of existence since we created the brand, our turnover is impressive. The results are influenced by offering franchises to young, graduates, because supporting young entrepreneurs is very important.
The franchise system satisfies all the requirements to the smallest level of detail, having an internal department in charge of the system development. The global investment is somewhere between 15.000 – 20.000 EUR, franchise tax included.
· Launching year – 2015
· Country of origin – România
· Targeted location – all the cities in the country with over 50000 inhabitants
· Franchise tax – 4.500 EUR + TVA
· Royalty fee – 4% royalties + VAT
· Marketing – 1,5% + VAT
· Global Investment – between 15000 – 20000 EUR + VAT Franchise taxes included
· Average area required – 10-50 sq. m.
· Contract type – franchise
· Contract period – 5 years